Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Recently Released Patterns (Crochet)

Even though I have been trying to design my own patterns lately, I still like to shop for them too. There are a lot of amazingly talented people out there. A lot of the time, my own patterns come out a search for something and not finding what I am looking for. That being said, sometimes you come across a pattern that is perfect just the way it is. I'm going to share some recent released that I've found and purchased to make at a later date.

Houndstooth Handbag
I've seen pictures of this one in progress on my news feed so much I'm convinced every person in the world that knows how to crochet must have it. I still have to share it though. I was waiting for the release date myself. I haven't had a chance to get started on this one yet. Part of the reason is I can't decide on the colors, the other part is I know it will take me a while and I've had a lot to work on. The truth is, I am not a big fan of crocheted bags. They always look awkward and seem like the have no support. This one looks like a professional, useful, stylish bag. So check out Jennifer's design for the Houndstooth Handbag at A Crocheted Simplicity.
Photo from A Crochet Simplicity

Bob the Turtle Baby Set
I've seen cute loveys and loveys that make me wonder what someone was thinking.  Bob the turtle is in the beyond cute and too adorable for words category. Seriously how fun?! I went with the amigurumi/lovey combo pack on this one. I plan to get to this one soon. It is so fun and perfectly summer themed. Plus it's great for boys or girls, always a plus! Please visit Carolina's design for Bob the Turtle at One and Two Company. (Be sure to check out her Snow White patterns too. So cute!!!)
Picture from One & Two Company

Bread Loaf Letter Organizer
This one is just a little crazy, but so creative I had to add it. Twinkie Chan who loves all things food, recently shared this pattern - for free - along with a tutorial video. I love seeing her blog & facebook posts because they are always so colorful, creative and most of all full of happiness. Hop over to her blog where she offers lots of free patterns and inspiration. Bread Loaf Organizer by Twinkie Chan is sure to be a unique gift for someone special!

Picture from Twinkie Chan

That is all for today but check back for more fun patterns. If there is a recently released pattern that you just love, be sure to e-mail it in to me and I will feature it on the blog. Who isn't looking for some new, great patterns after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment