Friday, May 9, 2014

Handmade Happiness Roundup

Each day I log on to etsy, scroll down to the bottom and click on recently listed. The first thing I find that jumps out at me becomes the handmade happiness on my facebook page. Here is a quick recap of the handmade happiness this week, in case you missed any!

I couldn't resist posting these yummy, sunny colored oreos. They look just like Minions from Despicable Me! These are made by hitsthespot on etsy. You can also order minion marshmallow pops. These are so cute for a birthday party or maybe a summer cookout.

Picture from hitsthespot on Etsy.

A great end of the year teacher gift might be one of these personalized hand sanitizers. Polka dots are always fun and this shop has plenty more monogrammed items if you are looking for a gift. Go visit Embellish Boutique on etsy!

Picture from embellishboutiquellc

Last one for this week! I just love these rainbow colored earrings by CandyBead. They have lots of gorgeous crystal jewelry in their etsy shop or stop by CandyBead on facebook for lots of fun pics and updates. 

Picture from CandyBead

If you want to see my daily handmade happiness posts, be sure to like my facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment