Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Handmade Happiness

I'm really hoping to bring the world a little happiness through my crafty creations. I love making and creating something amazing out of simple stuff. And frankly, our world could use more happy moments.

I really want to start connecting with other crafters, Disney fans, crocheters, foodies and people like you. I'm a little bit geeky, a child at heart and a creative soul.

Many of my creations are inspired by my obsession with all things Disney. It started with my own Mickey Mouse & friends nursery and has grown with me. All those bright cheerful characters and the happy vacation destinations bring me joy and I am always looking for a way to make my day a little bit more magical.


I started crocheting amigurumi last fall and I just can't stop. My latest adventure is writing my own patterns, so check out my etsy or raverly shops for those. I'm hoping to really build up my raverly offerings this year!

As if that wasn't enough on my plate, I've also been trying to enhance my limited sewing knowledge. So far, I am really loving bags and functional items. I've got a few over in my etsy shop and more on the way. I did whip out one pretty flower dress last spring, just in time for my own bridal shower. I'm not sure where I found the time as I had lots of wedding decorations, programs, invites, etc to make as well! I'm hoping I can share some wedding craft tutorials this summer!

Last, I love food. I'm happy to share kitchen gadgets, recipes and tricks. Yum! I can't wait!

This blog isn't just a way to sell my crafts to you, it is a way to make friends with similar interests and share my happiness with you! Please stop by often for sneak peeks, updates, tutorials, cool things I find, yummy things to eat and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment