Monday, August 4, 2014

August Amigurumi of the Month

I'm sharing some big news today! In order to bring you some handmade happiness all year, Jenny Lou Creations is going to have start having a monthly theme. August is launching this fun, new adventure with Back to School. I've got lots of fun stuff planned for the blog including, fun & free patterns from around the web, new products only available in my etsy shop, and a limited release pattern from me tied into the monthly theme. You may have seen a glimpse of my Back To School Owl over on my facebook page. The pattern will be available this Thursday, August 7th in my shops and be sure to grab it quick as it will be going away at the end of the month to make way for the September release. This is a great surprise for kids going back to school, plus it will make great teacher and grad gifts later in the year! For my non-crochet customers I'll also be adding a very limited number of finished owls to my Etsy shop for the month of August.

Copyright Jennifer Chittum 2014

Not only will there be a limited release pattern each month, but I'll be doing a giveaway tied to the amigurumi of the month too! Head over to my facebook page right now to enter to win the pattern for free OR this cute finished owl. (Finished item shipped to US addresses only please.) Be sure to share the giveaway post on facebook to earn an extra entry! Giveaway ends at midnight central time August 6th and winner will be announced with the release on Thursday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment