Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Trolls Are Coming

I'm releasing my 16th pattern this Friday, August 1st! This is kind of a mega pattern full of trolls. You can mix and match heads, noses and ears (and colors!) to make your very own mountain troll clan. They go especially well with Snow Queens and Winter Princesses! *wink*
Copyright Jennifer Chittum

There are lots of decorating possibilities to make each one different. These will make lovely Christmas gifts for all those Frozen crazed kids out there. There is plenty of time to make up a few in time for the holidays. 

Copyright Jennifer Chittum

If you aren't a crochet-er, there might be a few of these available in my shop later this fall. If you can't wait though, hurry over to my Facebook page and sign up for my giveaway.  Ends the 31st at midnight...which means today is the last day! You can pick from a free copy of the pattern OR a finished troll. 

Copyright Jennifer Chittum

No comments:

Post a Comment